Basic Camera: or, I'm Too Lazy to Read the Manual
Gordon H. Nagai, Instructor
I. Meeting 1: Basic camera.
- Class Business: Registration, attendance, and review of course outline.
- Identifying class questions about camera functions.
- Camera: A box with a hole in it.
- View from the top: What's in the viewfinder?
- Exposure metering scale: What does it tell us? What does it do...?
- Exposure metering systems: Evaluative, center-weighted, spot.
- Manual and auto-exposure/programmed metering: The eyes have it...
- Exposure compensation: Over light and under light.
- Everything else you wanted to know about cameras...
|LANE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISABILITY SERVICES:
If you need support or assistance because of a disability, you may be eligible for academic accommodations through Disability Services. For more information, contact Disability Services at (541) 463-5150 (voice) or 463-3079 (TTY), or stop by Building 1, Room 218.